Friday, September 10, 2010

Shaklee's Non-Toxic Cleaning Products top the list of Cleaners the Pros LOVE


Reader's Digest has a new article titled 5 Cleaning Products the Pros Love.

Personally I love their number one suggestion of Shaklee's Basic H2 concentrate and Scour Off Paste. I've used both of these in my home for over 30 years and absolutely love how easily they clean.

But I'd like to share why I choose a concentrate like Shaklee's or Mrs. Meyer's which costs more to buy, over a ready to use product which costs way less.

Simply because in the long run concentrates not only save me money, they save plastic too, and since one bottle of Shaklee's concentrate makes hundreds of bottles of powerful green cleaner, the savings in plastic manufacturing costs (oil), product shipping and plastic bottle recycling, is significant. So my initial investment of $15, saved me hundreds of dollars over the $3 ready to use product, and kept hundreds of bottles from needing to be manufactured, shipped and recycled.

Bottom line, whenever possible, if your favorite product is available as a concentrate, buy it, the savings are exponential.

No comments: